Sunday 29 March 2015

The day I was as little as a Weta (published writing)

The day I was as little as a Weta.


The Weta is titchy and I am tiny too.  I went under the leaves and I saw the Weta.  I went on the Weta’s back and went for a ride.


By Ivan

One Day I shrank to the size of a Weta. I was so confused. I saw a Weta and it was my pet.  It was bigger than me.  I rode on it and then I made us a house. We went for a walk together and we saw a beautiful butterfly and we chased it.  I still want to be bigger.


By Ryleigh

One day I shrank to the size of a Weta. I was very little and I like it because my colour is golden on my back.  The Weta lives in a tree and I live there too.  I rode on it back and it was brilliant.  


By Mahina


One day I shrunk until I was the size off a Weta. I felt like I was dreaming about a Weta. But I wasn't dreaming. I looked around and there was heaps of leaves. I didn't know where I was. I was so scared but knew I was in a jungle because of all the leaves.


By Charli


One day I shrank to the size of a Weta. I would like to climb up my Mum’s legs and tickle her legs.  There was a enormous Butterfly, so I climbed on its back. I flew somewhere with my friend the Weta and we came back on an aeroplane. It was fantastic.


By Maddie

One day I turned to the size of a Weta.  I have a pet Weta. I would put the Weta in a cage with another Weta.  Before I would put it in I would put sticks in the cage.  Me and my Weta’s would be safe.


By Albert



One day I shrank to the size of a Weta.  I was chased by a Spider.  I got away. 
 I had a lucky escape.

By Masima


One day I shrank to the size of a Weta.  I got chased by a horrible cricket. I was very scared and lonely.


By Chris




One day I shrunk to the size of a Weta.  I didn't know where I was.  But then I saw the Weta was the same size as me. I felt very strange. When I looked out of my window I saw everything was humongous!  
We played some games and then I didn't know what to do to get big again. So we made a potion.  She poured it onto me.  I said goodbye and I was big again.


By Lillia


One day I shrank to the size of a Weta.  I was very confused and titchy.  I was so small.  I would tickle my Mum and my Dads legs with my friend the Weta. When I was playing with my friend I sneaked into my classroom and jumped onto Ms Lindfield’s head.  I liked playing with my friend the Weta, but I would like to be big again.


By Riley Rose

One day I shrank to the size of a Weta.  I didn't know where I was.  I played with my Weta.  I liked my Weta.


By Jadarose



One day I shrank down to the size of a little Weta. I was riding on the Weta’s back. I am making a home for my Weta and I am making a light and a bed for my Weta.


By Levi


One day I shrank to the size of a Weta.  I was very scared.


By Ronan


2 comments:

  1. I loved reading all your weta stories. Well done. Hugs from Fairy Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fairy Judy. They did well with this idea. Great imaginations.

    See you in the morning.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete